- Prime Time is an easy to use quick dry primer that is great for wood, metal, canvas and most other substrates used by artists and crafters alike.
- Surface Prep: Make sure the surface is free of grease, grime or oils. You can use a warm wet cloth and dish soap or degreaser to clean then rinse with a clean wet cloth.
- For metal surfaces, it is best to sand with 80-100 grit sandpaper before applying Prime Time.
- Application Instructions: Using an applicator, paint a thin layer on your project. Allow to dry completely for 20 minutes to an hour, then apply a second thin layer.
- Available in Black and White colors and in 4oz and 1 quart sizes.