*CLOSEOUT* CrystaLac Brite Tone MATTE
Retail Price: $23.99
$9.60 USD $23.99You save: $14.39 (60%)
Brite Tone instrument Finish is a high solids, super hard, scratch resistant, clear finish with exceptional clarity. It is by far CrystaLac's hardest and clearest top coat! Brite Tone will build up to a high depth very quickly due to its high solids content and will not leave a blue cast on dark exotic wood. Adheres to wood, metal and glass.
Excellent for use on instruments, tables, bar tops, tumblers, bowl turning and more!!!
- Water clean up - all brushes can be rinsed with water!
- Easy to use - can be brushed or sprayed and is self-leveling
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE - low VOC - NO toxic chemicals used and no obnoxious paint odor.
- Quick drying - 1 to 2 hours and can be re-coated every 3-4 hours
- Scratch and chemical resistant
- Made in the USA
Available in Mini (8oz), Pint (16oz) and Quart (32oz) from Craft Haven®
Also available in gloss finish.
- Please note that this is a FINAL SALE item. Once they are gone, THEY ARE GONE!